Life is Feudal: MMO Closed Beta Test Run

Discussion for all to see... Even Immortals
JamesKorg

Life is Feudal: MMO Closed Beta Test Run

Postby JamesKorg » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:24 am

Hello, guys! My nickname is JamesKorg and I represent Life is Feudal: MMO Team.

If you have already heard something about us, you should probably know that it is a real MMORPG in a medieval setting. It has all the features of a hardcore medieval sandbox: fully changing world, unique crafting and building system, political relations between guilds, epic sieges, glorious battles and much more. It's a massive, realistic and group-focused multiplayer sandbox and a medieval life experience. Now the game is on the Closed Beta Tests (CBT) stage and has limited access, but after the release, the continent will be open for more than 10,000 players!

Here's a short introductory video which can explain us better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU1DyNkFPXI&t=

I'm sure we will create a strong community and will get a lot of pleasure from the game together. If y'all guys interested in participating, please, respond in this thread or shoot me an e-mail on always-reply@lifeisfeudal.com

Cheers! ;)

Hydd
Leader
steamID: Hydd
BattleTag: Hydd#1209
[01 January 2016] [01 January 2016] [01 January 2016] [01 January 2016] [01 January 2016] [01 January 2016] [01 January 2016]

Re: Life is Feudal: MMO Closed Beta Test Run

Postby Hydd » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:46 am

JamesKorg,

Looks like fun. Let me know what you need from us to get playing.

JamesKorg

Postby JamesKorg » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:01 am

Nothing much. We can set you guys up with three CBT access keys, so you could check our game out. You can give those key to guild master, seniors or any other clan members you see suitable in this situation. ;)

Hydd
Leader
steamID: Hydd
BattleTag: Hydd#1209
[01 January 2016] [01 January 2016] [01 January 2016] [01 January 2016] [01 January 2016] [01 January 2016] [01 January 2016]

Postby Hydd » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:52 pm

JamesKorg wrote:Nothing much. We can set you guys up with three CBT access keys, so you could check our game out. You can give those key to guild master, seniors or any other clan members you see suitable in this situation. ;)

Sounds good. PM them over.

Return to “Public Discussions”